The entire Girls Grammar community congratulates the Seniors of 2023 for their remarkable academic achievements which are being celebrated through the release of QCE and ATAR data today. A very special congratulations goes to Dux Bridgette Williams with an ATAR of 97.7, along with Megan Clark who achieved a result of 91.55.
The graduating class has exhibited dedication and perseverance throughout their journey which has culminated in both individual and collective success. The results are a testament to the hard work of each girl, as well as the guidance, support and rigorous standards upheld at Girls Grammar by our exceptional teachers. We also commend the unique talents of each of our students who are heading to a variety of careers including medicine, nursing, allied health, law, education and the arts.
· 15% of known eligible students 90+ ATAR
· 5% of known eligible students 95+ ATAR
· 100% of known eligible students in top half of ATAR results
· 88% of cohort ATAR eligible
· 24% of known applicants have an early offer to University
· 12% of students undertook a school-based traineeship or apprenticeship
· 21% of students completed a Certificate II or above VET qualification
o Bridgette Williams – Top student in Queensland for English (100%)
o Bridgette Willimas - 98% for English & Literature Extension
o 58% of results in the A and B bands
As our seniors embark on their new adventures, Girls Grammar is confident that the skills, knowledge, and values instilled during their time here will serve as a solid foundation for their futures.